Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dispatches from Maxine ...

...

Unpublished? Consider the Frontlist.

Monster bash: Rupert’s crocodile tears

The queen of bel canto: Happy birthday, La Stupenda

Marydell's favorite (and one mine, too): Introducing Wuthering Heights

Update: Most of these links were corrupted. The always-alert Dave Lull informed me of this. I have repaired all but one, which I couldn't find. I couldn't find the Joan Sutherland one, either, but replaced it with a very good substitute.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:05 PM

    Sorry about the links, Frank. Dave noted that my Susan Hill link I set you earlier than these was corrupted also. I send them to you via the bloglines service, so next time I'll copy and paste the url into a plain email and do it that way. Must be something that happens within the bloglines "email this" facility. I'll try to find Joan Sutherland but if I don't send it, it is becuase my memory hasn't lasted long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, Frank. And also thanks to Maxine for participating in the discussion. :)

    ReplyDelete