Sunday, November 02, 2008

What's a Dame to Do?

Oh, Man! Due to the overwhelming response and requests from Books, Inq.uers (I know and love who couldn't read the writing on the card), I elected to make a webpage for Mr. Magnifico (who used to be just, you know, Dave Lull :)) . . . and, to satisfy your curiosity (not to mention your threats . . . j/kiddin'), I decided to willingly participate in the insanery surrounding the greatest librarian in the galaxy's thirty-ninth birthday; and, thus, believe I shall live to see another day, LULL, er, Laughing Under Laughing Laughs) . . .
p.s. Yes, I am a member in good standing in The Dave Lull Fan Club International!
p.p.s. Now, they're sending in the troops, OMGulp, who's knockin' on *my* door in The Beautiful Downtown Middle of Elsewhere at this hour?
p.p.p.s. Never mind, it was just the Poppy-Selling Peeps; but, they are in Full Legion Uniforms, can U believe it?
p.p.p.p.s. I just added Maxine's L'Inq. on the bottom birthday candles; I can't keep up with this much-loved wonderful guy, awwww . . .
p.p.p.p.p.s. Enjoy, B-Day/ve Boy :)
p.p.p.p.p.p.s. (Hat Tip, Frank Wilson!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that hurts! The eyes are bleeding....

    (heh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That hurts (not because of your comment; but, because, if I go visit you, does that mean no more gorgeous sparkly eyes peeking through the bookstacks in that very stylish image of you, then, Bill? Can I watch your bleeding eyes, though? Like, um, stigmatisma, I guess?).

    S'Long, Bright Eyes :).

    p.s. You sure it was the webpage what did it? You know, a wicked hangover has a similar effect, right? Right. Next time, I'll warn hard-drinkin' drunks to be wary . . . (heh)

    ReplyDelete