Friday, January 07, 2011

Ordinarily ...

... I would not link to this, because (a) this is a litblog, not a poliblog and (b) politics in my declining years interests me mostly for the nature of the discourse, and that only somewhat, since it tends to be, overall, appalling), but I link to this because, having worked as a journalist for 30-plus years, I find the numbers interesting: CHANGE.

I continue to maintain that you can keep well ahead of the news curve by visiting Glenn's site on a daily basis. Oh, and full disclosure: I gave a favorable review to Glenn's book An Army of Davids -- which I still think is worth reading, especially by those who use cliches to discuss the tea-party movement -- and I did a podcast with him back when I was The Inquirer's book editor. I don't always agree with him (but neither does his mother, who reviewed for me), but I think he's one of the smartest guys around.

No comments:

Post a Comment