Friday, November 04, 2011

Digital woes ...

... When Falls the Coliseum - Chipping away at our sanity, byte by byte.

I placed what proved to a menu-heavy call to Comcast this morning. I did what I was finally told to do, but it didn't work. Rather than call back on the 800 number (I had to wait 20 minutes after following my instructions), I decided to call some of the other Comcast numbers and ask if I could talk to a human. I was actually put through to the executive offices - in fact, I believe the operator answered "president's office." At any rate, I was put through to a very nice young lady who took my information and said she would have someone call me back. And someone did, another very pleasant young lady.  I tried something else that she suggested, but it didn't work, either, so a service person will be stopping my house tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment