Friday, February 10, 2012

Finally ...

... James Joyce children's story The Cats of Copenhagen gets first publication | Books | guardian.co.uk. (Hat tip, Dave Lull.)

Joyce's The Cats of Copenhagen is a "younger twin sister" to his published children's story The Cat and the Devil, which told of how the devil built a bridge over a French river in one night, said Ithys Press. Publisher Anastasia Herbert called it a "little gem" which she said "reflects Joyce's lighter side, his sense of humour – which can fairly be called odd or even somewhat absurdist".

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:02 AM

    I've learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you set to create one of these great informative website.
    Department 56 Building-and-Accessory Lighting System

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:50 PM

    I will immediately clutch your rss as I can't find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly allow me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete