Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Amazon Reviews ...

For Uranium Ore by Images SI Inc.

"It is not cat food…. The cat's huge and well, doesn't really look much like a cat anymore."
Kellie

For Accoutrements Horse Head Mask by Accoutrements

"By wearing this mask, I was able to get anything and everything I needed. Plenty of hay, lots of time to run and, best of all, I no longer have to wear pants."
T. C. Zimmermann

"It is day 87 and the horses have accepted me as one of their own. I have grown to understand and respect their gentle ways."
ByronicHero

For How to Avoid Huge Ships by John W. Trimmer

"It was only after it arrived that I looked closely at the title and realized it said 'How to Avoid Huge SHIPS'. A simple error that means I am still treading on massive examples of canine excrement."
Graham

Capt. Trimmer's advice would have been immensely beneficial to humans, fish, seabirds, and other animals, but I am none of those things. I'm a big rock."
Jami
Others here

This one though is a story.  A funny, funny story:
For Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant - 55 Gallon container [!!!]

I knew getting back in the "dating game" would be a challenge after being out of it for over 5 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment