Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Decisions ... and Life


A few years ago, I stared in terror at what my life might become, at what I thought were the likely consequences of a decision from hell that I had to make, either way, either avenue, promising me and those I love nothing but pain, and hurt, and sorrow. 

And now years later, having decided, yesterday was my birthday, and I received an  outpouring of messages, of love, from my family and so many friends that I could never have imagined back then, when I lay shivering in bed, stricken with what I thought were the horrendous consequences of my choice.

So to be sentimental and perhaps jejune, but also to try approach simplicity, becoming a child, which I have been told is necessary for my salvation, let me give you what I have done, how I have changed, and how I have learned to live; all of which has made my decision to transition from a man with a troubled life, shivering in his bed, hiding from the world, to a woman with overflowing love from and for her family and friends, who reaches out:

trust and love, throw away that crap in your mind – and if you believe, pray, pray, pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment