Sunday, October 30, 2016

Absences and Families

I've been away taking care of some matters, including helping my dad and mom and family cope with the extended illness of my dad.  Finally, yesterday, Dad passed away at home, in his bed.   My mom and I cared for him in the last few days and hours.  It was my 56th birthday yesterday too.  I loved him so much.
EUGENE CHOVANES  
January 1, 1926 - October 29, 2016.

BELOW:  My Dad with our son Zander years ago talking about magic, and again only a couple days ago, when Zand played for him one last time. 
Please take time to hug those you love.




6 comments:

  1. My condolences, Julie. May your dad's soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry. What a wonderful picture of your father. I will be thinking of you and him and your mother of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences. Grief melts among memories. Cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, Julie, and what a beautiful photo & video. My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sorry, Julie, to hear of your loss. You and are your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My condolences, Julie. You and your family are in my thoughts. May you find strength in your memories.

    ReplyDelete