Thursday, July 14, 2022

Just so you know …

FDA Agrees to Cancel All Safety Trials for Pfizer’s New COVID Booster Shot This Fall.

There are two things about this vote that are causing some doctors to worry. First, VRBPAC has never before in the history of its existence made a recommendation for a pharmaceutical company to modify a vaccine in order to target a variant. We’re in totally uncharted waters here with this decision.

Second, VRBPAC made no recommendation on whether new safety trials should be conducted on these altered booster shots. If the FDA approves VRBPAC’s recommendations (which they always do – it’s a rubberstamp process), there will not be any safety trials on these new booster shots.

I have not been vaxxed. I am in the top 1 percent of the population to die of a heart attack and there are coronary issues connected to the vaccines. I also have nit have Covid. I have certainly been tested enough. My wife has been in and out of the hospital and rehabs and I have been tested every time I went to visit — often several times a week. Obviously, I always tested negative. Hardly surprising to me, since I never seem to get anything (touch wood).

 


No comments:

Post a Comment