Friday, September 08, 2006

A grand convergence of sorts ...

... In an email, Dr. Blogstein asks: "Can the public demand that a book gets published?" The question has to do with this post on the doctor's blog: Father Felony Needs Some Lit-Love. Interestingly, the subject of this post, Randall Radic, is also discussed in the GOB's Friday fryup (in the second item). Radic, apparently, is a priest in the Old Catholic Church (a schismatic sect that originated in Holland, I believe). I mention this because I once attended a Good Friday seder conducted by a gay, Communist priest of the Old Catholic Church. As I recall, everyone was welcome except "enemies of the people." I sure used to get around.

1 comment:

  1. Sir, if you are interested, Mr. Radic was nice enough to let me put his first chapter online since people were asking for a sample of his work.

    You can find it with this address:
    http://drblogstein.blogspot.com/2006/09/exclusive-excerpt-from-sound-of-meat.html

    ReplyDelete