Friday, July 27, 2007

Let's have a contest ...

... since a number of people have suggested that this shot of me is a worthy subject for a caption contest, I say let rip with your entries. One clarification, though: The photo - as the sharp-eyed Vikram Johri has noted - was taken with Carlin Romano's corner of the book room in the background (Carlin was on vacation at the time, I think). So the clutter is really his. The front of my desk can be seen in the lower lefthand corner of the photo. I'll take a picture of the rest of the room next week and post for the edification of all.

4 comments:

  1. 'A man in need of a paperless society'

    *

    'Clutter? What clutter?'

    *

    'I tell you it's all Carlin's fault
    the book is now lost in our vault.
    He created this mess
    I'm an innocent guest
    caught up in a sloppy gestalt.'

    -blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have guessed that "beau blue" was a pseudonymn for Carlin Romano.
    I like the limerick, blue - especially since it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "No sudden movements! A huge bookworm is right behind you!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The limerick's a bit long for a caption, huh? So, you don't have much of a contest. You'd think Rus and Art would make an entry, right? But noooooo ...

    Slackers!

    -blue

    ReplyDelete