Monday, October 06, 2008

Erm, BTW, Frank Wilson . . .

. . . have I told you lately I adore you? Good! (Don't forget that, K?)

Now, I've done so, let's get down to brass facts . . . I have but 1 Q 4 U, the *only* one Inq.uiring Minds Need-to-Know: How are you feeling this week, M'Dear Darlin' Friend, now that the Phillies are going to the next level against the Dodgers?

LOL.

You think I didn't notice? Which dawg ate your homework? Surely not Sophie's? Sorry (er, no, I'm not!).

<*Running & Ducking*>

2 comments:

  1. Well, Judith, as a guy who is so old he actually started as an A's fan, I have always been a cautious Phillies supporter. They have, after all, broken our hearts more than once. So I am cautiously optimistic about their chances this year. I always keep my emotions in check when it comes to sports. Won't see me jumping up and down and shouting at the track. I just cast a cold eye at the ponies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Frank; in honour of BroLove, I will be cheering for Da Phillies, too (even though Edward sports da glee-glare and keeps tryin' to stare me down to FLA [and, he got off every rhyme in the book about Rays slaughterin' Jays in slays and yadda-yadda-yawn and over and over and ad finauseum . . . *sigh*]; BUT, I shall be loyal because, you know what? I think Philly's gonna be wearin' a lot o' purty WS rings come the end of the October Classic) . . .
    p.s. And, no, my Tigers did not burn so bright; but, making fun of 'em is still not alright :)!
    p.p.s. Who, in their right mind, would cheer for the Dodgers, anyway?

    ReplyDelete