Sunday, February 19, 2012

Your chance to learn what MBA's all about!

As some of you may know, I am an MBA student in India and as part of my last assignment on campus, I have been asked to prepare a Brand Asset Valuator model for Nike. This model follows a survey methodology to figure out how the brand stands on four metrics: Differentiation, Relevance, Esteem and Knowledge.

So here's the survey. Pls be kind and fill it in (the more responses I get, the more muscular my analysis!) Some of the questions may be India-specific. You can skip those.

Many thanks! I hope Frank doesn't kill me for this sort of shameless plugging!

4 comments:

  1. I have answered the questions with the deep insight into Indian conditions of one who has never been east of Vienna, west of San Francisco, or south of Florida, and who spent most of his running years wearing Asics--the Nike last seemed too narrow for me when I tried it 30+ years ago.

    Good luck, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks George. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, the great thing about a blog is that you can do pretty much what you please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to hear it...thanks to my post here, I already have more American responses to the survey than Indian :)

    ReplyDelete