Thursday, February 23, 2017

Mark thy calendar …

Here's a note from my friend and former coleague Jim Remsen:


  • My book launch party is Sunday, MARCH 5. (I previously listed an incorrect date, oops.) So to clarify: The party is Sunday, March 5, at 1 p.m., at the Waverly Community House in Waverly, Pa. 18471. I'll talk, I'll sign books, and all are welcome.
  • The Library Express bookstore in Scranton has booked me for a reading & signing on Friday, March 17, at 7:30 p.m. If you can't make it to the March 5 launch, come on down to the bookstore, which is in the Steamtown Marketplace, Lackawanna and Wyoming Aves. in downtown Scranton. 

  • WVIA (89.9 FM), Northeastern Pa.'s public radio station, will have me on its ArtScene program next  Tuesday, February 28, at 11 a.m. The interview will also be posted as a podcast later that day on WVIA.org. 

No comments:

Post a Comment