Friday, April 01, 2011

Market value ...

... Radiohead Gives Away Newspaper The Universal Sigh - Speakeasy - WSJ. (Hat tip, Dave Lull.)

As you will see from a comment below, my friend Rus Bowden has been unable to post some links. Well, here's one:


Rus also wrote: "There's the newspaper, but also song from the new album. As I write, I am listening to Morning Mr. Magpie. I feel like a teenager again listening to the latest Beatles song. On my USB stick that I plug into my radio in the car is Radiohead's classic Creep. I am thoroughly enjoying this post of yours. Thank you. Now I'm listening to Creep, yes."

Post bumped.

3 comments:

  1. I put a comment here last night and it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Lull have been having the same problem recently (he also says it's not just this blog). What the problem is I don't know, but send me the comment, Rus, and I'll post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just did it again. The post got deleted. I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete