It's been a busy stretch, and I've not had much time for novels, but I've continued to read the reviews, and one of my favorites, The Literary Review, includes a number of interesting titles. Most of these will be published over the next few months; be sure to keep an eye out.
- To Catch a King -- a history of Charles II and his "great escape"
- The Internationalists and Their Plan to Outlaw War -- a history of the Kellogg-Briand Pact and inter-war idealism
- The Last London -- history meets fiction in a surreal account of contemporary London
- Rome: A History in Seven Sackings -- a novel approach to the epic of Roman history
- Ma'am Darling: 99 Glimpses of Princess Margaret -- should be of interest given the popularity of 'The Crown'
- Entitled: A Critical History of the British Aristocracy -- based on the review, this history is apparently quite critical