Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Blogging note …

 I am having a bad day. Went out to shop, but my knees and legs were not cooperating. Did what I had to do, sat in a nearby park for a bit and actually nodded off (not smart for an old guy in this city these days). Started to make it home, which proved very difficult — specifically, painful. As luck would have it, a  friend drove by, stopped, helped me into his car, and drove me home. It may be the weather. I have been lying down for a couple of hours now and my legs are still killing me. In short, minimal blogging today. 

4 comments:

  1. That sucks. If you have none, talk to your doc about pain killers. If you cannot do the opiates, whatever can work for you. Pain is not good for you psychologically. Exercise ought to be only beneficial, and surely not something to develop a hot-stove fear of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rx: 6 ounces of Jack Daniels…. 1 ounce as lineament …. the rest as slow sipping remedy …. Be well soon, Frank ….

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 6 oz. of the Jack for lineament, and good bourbon ad lib. for sipping. Best of best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear this. I hope your doctor has an answer of some sort.

    ReplyDelete