Thursday, July 13, 2023

I don’t get this …

… The Supreme Court’s Disorienting Elevation of Religion.

Here is the opening clause of the First Amerndment: “ Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…”
Now, you’re going tell me that forcing me to produce something that I feel violates my religious beliefs or to work on the sabbath is not government violation of the First Amendment? There are plenty of other websites that can cover your wedding, and what’s so hard about scheduling your employees so as not to interfere with their going to church? I could be wrong, but I suspect the author of this piece is not well-disposed toward religion and wouldn’t mind seeing the Amendment revised and edited accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment