Sunday, July 01, 2007

Today's Inquirer reviews ...

... I find Andro Linklater's The Fabric of America fascinating: The edges of character. I have selfishly given myself pride of place in today's list because I have also made my online video debut: Book Talk with Frank Wilson | Andro Linklater Interview.

... Ed Pettit is pleased at Philip K. Dick's latest honor: A most worthy gathering of Philip K. Dick sci-fi of the '60s.

... David Montogmery has good news for C.J. Box fans: Mystery set in Yellowstone is stunning fun.

... Katie Haegele does some virtual exploring: Online, Second Life avatars are prosing and poetizing.

... Sandy Bauers finds that Michael Ondaatje's latest is hard listening: Complexity of Ondaatje's new novel a driving challenge.

This past week, Andy Maykuth looked into the mystery surrounding a Pearl Buck manuscript: Long-lost ‘Good Earth’ manuscript found and FBI says secretary took Buck typescript.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Frank,

    What a good-morning surprise! I love Book Talk with Frank Wilson, love the setting, you in it, and the conversation.

    Yours,
    Rus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rus, for the kind words. I hope to do one every week come this fall.

    ReplyDelete