Friday, October 17, 2008

Top-Story (UN)Glory @ Last!

Oh, man . . . The biggest city near yours truly, North Bay, is now making front-page lead-story news for . . . OMG, I keep trying to drag people to visit the North and look at what I have to fight. The good news is I have never eaten a McDonald's nor Harvey's hamburger in my life (and, now, I know why). It's my claim to fame. Any prospective visitors coming my way (and, you're more than welcome, our local restaurant, the only restaurant in this hamlet which is kinda like a British pub, I guess; well, it's cool, and it would NEVER poison its customers; but, man, how depressing, eh?).

(It gets worse: Harvey's is owned by the same corporation that owns Timmeh, too.)

Good thing I make great coffee; I can't boil toast; but, I can make great coffee; I have a secret ingredient :).

No comments:

Post a Comment