Saturday, November 01, 2008

Six Feet Under AND Twenty Percent Off

"For some, a tough economy means hocking their possessions to raise cash. And not just furniture nor jewelry. In lean times, even a person's final resting place is for sale."

(Erm, I haven't made arrangements yet; but, the last place I'd like to land is south of the border since Canadian ghosts don't do well in foreign lands and I have a few peeps I'd like to haunt. I think I'd like to have my ashes scattered on Lake Wilson! I better put something in my Will about this in case someone gets any bright ideas I want to be buried in the Gravel Pit Gospel Hall & Cemetary down the road which reminds me, I need to go get some of that gravel for weight in the back of AMT, er, Adam My Truck. And, no, I don't think they mix up the two locations, do they? Could they . . . would they? Never mind, I'll go to the Ministry of Transportation. I don't want no extra ghosts riding shotgun in *my* truckbed. Watching out for deer and moose is already taxing enough.)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judith,

    Great minds on the same path (to our cemetery plots, I suppose) . . . Last night I posted a Reuters link into Bryan Appleyard's blog. Look for the hyperlink: Reuters: Travel Picks: World's 10 best places of final rest.

    Yours,
    Rus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some discussion, Rus! OMGawd. If I ever get up- and down-loaded, I hope it's onto a human flesh-and-blood body already UP-loaded, if you get my drift, Continental. (Plus, it gives me the op to be on top!) I'm sticking with Lake Wilson! All those places Reuters list sound so . . . crowded and busy with tourists, IMO. Ick! I don't want someone ogling my URN and looking for the left-over body shards :( . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to watch in this Tv show. i watch in this show every day.so i really like to watch in this Tv show.

    ReplyDelete