Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sixty-Eight and Looking Plus Sounding Great!


Legendary singer Joan "Copper Kettle" Baez says she's finally happy (despite working with one of my personal faves, Steve "Copperhead Road" Earle who, as legend also has it, gives grumpy a good name. [I can person-to-personally vouch for that particular claim when it comes to his "difficult" fame.] Even the gentle Ms. Baez calls the guy "Mister Gruff").


Additionally, The Toronto Star's done-there, been-that vet, Greg Quill (whose name I covet, I admit it) engages in a Ma-Bell get-to-get with the self-same seasoned vet of the folk-singing variety set (worth every long-distance minute).

Hrm . . . Makes me wonder what Emmylou Harris shall next do (prolly something to do with coppers, now, too . . .).

No comments:

Post a Comment