Sunday, November 16, 2008

Those Were The DAZE, My Frenz*

If it's Sunday, we're taking it easy; and, what better way to make it pleasy than to provide you with a pictorial blast through the long-distance past (now, for many of us). Enjoy this pair of slideshows here and here; they're interesting in terms of both what you see and what you know's beyond the big-picture frame in the "Born To Be Wild" game. (I did like Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet, a LOT!)

There's a big difference between nostalgia and sentiment, right? And, then, of course, there's just plain ol' dottiness, too, I know; but, so do some of you :).

* Name that tune! (Because I forget the name of the singer is why; something to do with Apple and the Beatles? Oh, it's on the tip of my tappy-tip lip; and, no, get outta my head "To Sir With Love," it ain't her; that was Lulu . . . Blonde . . . Wispethereal . . . Really hit the "DAZE" on the down-beat when the tempo sped up . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment