Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vote Often, Vote Early, Vote Properly . . .

. . . or else! Lee's running a poll with YouTube clips featuring several well-known covers of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" (including the master's own as well as ones by Bob Dylan, Jeff Buckley, John Cale, Kathryn Williams, and Rufus Wainwright). Mercifully, no Bono (thank the Lard).

I already voted. I bet you know who I picked, LOL!

p.s. Hey, Ol' L? "I didn't come / all this way to fool ya" :)
p.p.s. Now, I've listened to the top version four times; and, I just decided I had better be fair to the others and am listening to Jeff Buckley's and where's a good Literary Kicker when you need him, eh?

2 comments:

  1. The Bono omission was deliberate: who says my blog has to be fair and unbiased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. <*Looks Around*>

    <*Squints*>

    Erm, don't see any PC-eities 'round here, Lee; we're safe; or, IOW? It's a beautiful day, eh?

    <*R 'n' D*>

    ReplyDelete