THE PHILADELPHIA POETRY FESTIVAL 2016!
The Free Poetry Festival
BOOK FAIR + A BIG READING
FEATURING POETS REPRESENTING:
* Farley’s First Thursday Series * The Collective Mic, LLC
* Montgomery County Poet Laureate Program
* Mad Poets Society/ Young Poets Contest /Mad Poets Review
* Calypso Press * Philadelphia Community College Certificate Program
* Philadelphia Stories * Brandywine Valley Writers Group
* Manayunk Roxborough Art Center / Schuylkill Valley Journal
* The Green Line Reading & Interview Series * Philadelphia Wordshop
* Word Up Wednesdays * Joie deVivre Book Competition
* Moonstone Art Center * The Osage Poets * Brigid’s House Writers
* Musehouse: Supporting the Literary Arts * Philadelphia Writers Conference
AND MANY MORE
This year's festival will be held at
The Rotunda, 4014 Walnut Street in West Philadelphia.
Join us on Sunday, April 24 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Rotunda – 4014 Walnut Street in West Philadelphia
A wonderful event space!
Lots of street parking – metered and non-metered
Fresh Grocer Parking Garage across Walnut Street
Great places for food & spirits within a block:
Smokey Joe’s, The Greek Lady, Mizu Sushi Bar,
West Philly City Tap House, Bobby’s Burger Palace,
Copabanana, Hummus & The Last Word Book Shop.
Peace, Leonard Gontarek & Eileen D’Angelo