Saturday, June 24, 2023

Color me skeptical …

… New excess mortality estimates show increases in US rural mortality during second year of COVID-19 pandemic.

I’m not sure I trust Penn or Boston U. I have not bee vaxxed. But I have been tested dozens of times (in order to visit my wife when she was in assisted living, or the hospital, or rehab I had to be tested), Always negative. The two MRNA vaccines are known to cause cardiomyopathy. 
Just what I need. I’m in the top one percent of the population to die of a heart attack. I also have a very good immune system. I’ve never had the flu, or anything else for that matter. Also, the average number of years it takes for a vaccine to be approved is five (I used to be a medical editor). Sure glad the pharmaceutical made their profits.

1 comment:

  1. Now that we're down to about 200 detected deaths from Covid per day in the USA, and not over 2000 per day, I can say that thank goodness you did not catch Covid. You were far more likely to get heart issues from Covid, including myocarditis, the rare affliction from the vaccine. The odds were far far into the favor of getting the vaccine. Consider even now, the people who are dying had similar stories as you put forward, that they escaped Covid for 3 years, many dodging the flu too, and now they catch it, and die. When the first few myocarditis death followed vaccinations, all cardiologists were on alert. Vax deaths from the heart inflammation went down from next to nothing to nearly no one.

    To note on the excess deaths, for those first 2 years alone, they were over 1 million of us, even with people out and about less often. I know a man of 21 still weakened to the point of bedridden, unable to continue college or work, with long-Covid. You recently posted about left-wing psychos who had no heart for the rich who died in the sub. How about those right wing sociopaths who thought it was okay for our seniors (like you and me) to die by the millions from Covid?

    I should add that because I am a heart patient, I was sure to get vaccinated, and I too dodged Covid for these 3 years. My Mary did too.

    ReplyDelete