Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Moving on ...

... Some of the things I have done to get over you.

This is described in an email as "a project gathering first person testimony for a theatre installation. We want people to write to us with some of the things they have done to get over someone. We post a selection of contributions on the blog. Names and email addresses remain confidential."
I am not sure if I have ever managed to get over anyone I have truly cared about, though the evidence is overwhelming that they have managed to get over me.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:46 PM

    WOW. Pretty rough stuff.

    I've just sent the link around to a few friends (male and female) to see if they'd like to contribute. Hey, it might be cathartic!

    Such howls of pain. Join the chorus!

    I'm not sure about making a play "installation." It's pretty grim material, though, admittedly, occasionally funny in dark way! Perhaps for next Valentine's Day!

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete