Sunday, November 15, 2015

Talk of the end times …

… Beyond Eastrod: "The Second Coming," radical Islamic terrorists and their malignant clones, and a call for Mandatory Military Service . . .


I pretty much agree, though I am not sure bringing back the draft is necessary. I think there are plenty of people ready to volunteer for the service and I think we might get better quality recruits that way. But the question is certainly worth raising. Of course, we could start with finding a commander in chief who at least rubs elbows with reality when it comes to the nature of the problem, instead of one who on the very day of the Paris attacks was assuring us that ISIS has been contained.

1 comment:

  1. Frank, you will notice that I have been chided at my blog for my hawkish (and apparently unChristian) attitudes; I wonder why some Christians are such intolerant and irrational pacifists, but I might be engaging in harsh hyperbole. Check out the exchange, and then you tell me.

    ReplyDelete