Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Well, this seems to work ...

... What American Accent Do You Have?

Here's my results (the odd thing is, most people do not think I have a Philadelphia accent. Some years ago, in Chicago, people thought Debbie was from Philly, but not me):

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Philadelphia

Your accent is as Philadelphian as a cheesesteak! If you're not from Philadelphia, then you're from someplace near there like south Jersey, Baltimore, or Wilmington. if you've ever journeyed to some far off place where people don't know that Philly has an accent, someone may have thought you talked a little weird even though they didn't have a clue what accent it was they heard.

The Northeast
The Midland
The Inland North
The South
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:22 AM

    I have "The Midland" accent.

    It couldn't tell that I'm actually a Californian, as it didn't ask how often I use the word "dude."

    ReplyDelete