Thursday, June 12, 2008

Drumroll, please ...

... if you look at the contributors' list you will see a new name there: Katie. Yes, my friend and former reviewer Katie Haegele has agreed to join my blog team. One of the things she is specifically going to focus on is "self-publishing, zines, and related handmade things." I think this will make the blog notably more informative. Katie is also much younger and vastly better-looking than I, so her presence here may serve as an antidote to any potential creeping codgeriness.

While I am at it, I want to take a moment to thank my Annin Street Irregulars - among them, Dave Lull, Maxine Clarke, Paul Davis, Jim Carmin, and many others - who send me links. This blog would be nothing without their steady help and support.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Katie is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! Thanks for the introduction, Frank, and hi Christine, you're cool too! Christine has a pretty website with links to her poetry and other projects on it. You should all have a look. I will start posting soon, and don't worry, the edges of my youthfulish enthusiasm are softened by a fond sort of grouchiness. You'll see.

    ReplyDelete