Sunday, July 09, 2006

See you later ...




... Debbie and I are about to take off for a couple of weeks of R&R in Pennsylvania's Endless Mountains.

While I'm away, two of my colleagues - John Brumfield and Gene D'Alessandro - have generously agreed to take over my blogging duties. John and Gene are both actors, raconteurs, and all-round bon vivants. Welcome them, please, and don't treat them any better than you would me.

If I manage to find myself near a computer while I'm away, I may just pop in and say hi.

6 comments:

  1. Have fun, Frank! Tunkannhock again this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time, Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous. Have a wonderful time. See you when you get back.

    Yours,
    Rus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tunkannhock! Yikes...that's not much of a vacation...unless you just want to see the bridge!

    I hope you and your wife have fun Frank and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll all miss you Frank, but for your own sake (if not for ours) I hope you don't get too near a computer and just have a great holiday in such a wonderful looking place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:25 PM

    Gorgeous pics.. have a great time you lucky devil!

    ReplyDelete