Thursday, March 17, 2022

Very interesting indeed …

… Alex Berenson's Pandemia: A Review. (Hat tip, Dave Lull.)

Of course, it would be unfair to probe the limitations of a book, without also noting its strengths. Berenson’s discussion of masks and the policies surrounding them has been one of his strongest points, both here and on Twitter. I (and I suspect others) at first tended to avoid this issue, because we thought it was important to concentrate energy on the more dire issues of mass closures and house arrests. I’m now convinced this was the wrong approach. You can’t read Pandemia  without wondering whether masks might be the Achilles heel of the whole Corona complex. Their use has no basis in evidence, and yet mask mandates are defended by the entire establishment, who invoke a nebulous ‘science’ that nobody can ever quite call into being

The word missing is Pandemia. I find it interesting that Wikipedia refers to Berenson as a conspiracy theorist. If I were he, I’d have my lawyer get in touch with them. Encyclopedias are for verifiable facts, not political opinions. You can say that he has been called such, but not that he is such. I hope Wikipedia gets royally screwed over and doesn’t  allow whoever wrote that article to write for them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment