Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Latter-day dictators …

… YouTube censors New York Post interview.

I gather that some readers of this blog think that when I link to something I must agree with tit. Well, no. I link to things I think are worth reading and considering. What a narrow-minded bastard I’d be if I only linked to what I agreed with. That’s a great way of learning nothing. People nowadays are so preoccupied with proving that they’re always right. And who is YouTube to think they have the right to overrule the First Amendment? Find another line of work, assholes. Oh, and this some plausible, if not conclusive evidence that some vote fraud took place in the 2020 election. Some courts have handed judgements regarding. Read the news, YouTube, before you issue ex cathedra judgments. God forbid they ever consider an idea they already subscribe to.

No comments:

Post a Comment