Friday, June 19, 2009

Breakthrough ...

Carrie Keesey, my wonderful assistant at the West Chester University Poetry Conference, has worked out the bugs and two more videos from the conference are up. If I played a more prominent role in these than I do, I would hesitate to say much about them. But you will be pleased to discover that I hardly figure in them at all. I am the un-Chris Matthews. But the people interviewed all have much to say that is worth hearing and they say it well. If you look at all the videos, you will have a pretty good sense of what the conference was about.
None of these would exist but for Carrie, who somehow managed, despite many other duties, to schedule the interviews, handle the camera, and do the downloading and editing. My girl Friday. Thanks, Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment