Saturday, August 21, 2021

He is not alone in feeling as he does …

… Unfit to Serve, Undeserving to Lead by Matthew Betley.

Unless you live in the State of Denial, don’t watch TV, and don’t have the internet (in which case, you’re probably not reading this column), there is something obviously wrong with President Biden. Whether it’s his age, an undisclosed medical condition, or exhaustion (although I doubt this, as he only works a few hours a day), I have no idea. I’m not a doctor, and I didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. But I do know that if I were a reporter, I’d be pressing the White House as to whether there is something wrong with the president that they aren’t telling us because it is not normal to fumble answers regularly, forget things said weeks ago, appear this agitated and discombobulated, and freeze mid-sentence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment