Monday, January 24, 2022

Hear, hear …

… The Last Leg Universities Stand On Is Collapsing - Foundation for Economic Education.

The tyrannical individuals, policies, and beliefs crippling the world today emanate from universities and the sphere of influence they enjoy. They continue to take your money and weaken young minds all while using their undue influence to make your life worse.

I had a very good college experience. But my encounters these with college grads these days does not impress.

See also: This Mom Is Helping Parents Discover Pro-America Content for Kids.

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:24 AM

    Tyrannical individuals and beliefs of universities are crippling the young minds of students by pressurizing them with assignment loads and dissertation projects. I hope to get the services from the best Assignment Writers who can write an assignment for me because I am unable to cope with so much stress, all by myself.

    ReplyDelete