Saturday, August 13, 2022

Sounds good to me …

Defund the FBI.

Did we say defund? Yes. But we don’t mean simply to cut its funding, as leftists have disastrously proposed for police forces across the country. We mean tear down the entire rotting edifice of the FBI and replacing it with a new agency that respects the Constitution and holds itself accountable to all Americans, not just the woke far left.

I don’t know when the FBI decided to be our version of the KGB, but I don’t like it and want something done about it.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, no, that's not what "the left" ever meant by defunding the police. The entire idea from the "defund" idea was to redo police departments as this I&I article proposes. A lot of what police do are not up their alley, and training could go into more effective areas, such that they better protect and serve -- not a whole lot different than what the I&I article would like for the FBI, to do it better. It was only the self-labeled "right" who wanted to frame who they call "the left", to incorrectly mean a simple defunding. The self-called right is finally catching on.

    ReplyDelete