Friday, June 20, 2008

Little Alice...

...is at it again! Episode 4 of the super-stylish interactive story Inanimate Alice is out now. If you've never experienced it, interactive fiction is part story, part game. I've reported on Alice before because I think it's unique and really beautiful. (Wait till you hear the music. I'm so into it. It's like the soundtrack for a spooky-cool movie.) In episode four (of an eventual ten) Alice is 14 years old and living with her strangely itinerant parents in a rough-around-the-edges English town. In each chapter so far Alice has gotten herself into and out of a tense situation and this one is no exception, though in fact it feels more realistic than the others before it because it makes use of photography in addition to digital images. Go have a look. It takes about 30 minutes to view (play?) the story.

1 comment:

  1. I ofuns your site very interesting. Great story!!!I've enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete