Friday, January 10, 2014

Integrating Mind and Body ...

Today I went back to my first yoga class in like a year and a half. And of course I had to rush to it, missed eating the yogurt with granola mix that I usually have first thing in the morning.

Class was awesome, even though I am about as bendy as a 2x4. I felt wonderfully energized as I got in the car and went home. It really did clear my mind and I wondered at the integration of body and soul that yoga facilitates. Everything sparkled just that much more.

I got in the door at home a little hungry from all that integration, and got the granola out, poured it right into the quart sized yogurt container (a little gross I know, but it's one less dish.) Food, food, I thought, this is so cool, I bet this will even taste better, the body is demanding healthy food now and I'm so in tune with its needs. That darn yoga is so cool.

With the first mouthful I realized I had poured cat food into the yogurt instead.

2 comments:

  1. Any side effects? Purring? Looking for the litter box? Scratching at the furniture?

    ReplyDelete