Monday, May 15, 2006

Blogging will be light ...

... because I am hunkering down, trying to finish my piece about online poetry. The only thing I am certain of is that the topic is far too vast to be dealt with at all comprehensively in a mere newspaper article. So I'm going to write a fairly personal account of what I've discoverred since I posted word of my intentions last month. Then we'll figure out a way of bringing as much of the online poetry world to the attention readers via ... the Internet, of course!

3 comments:

  1. My blog features a lot of poetry, essays. Maybe you`d like to take a look at a Philly born poet, if I`m not too late.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that you're up to the task Frank. It will be interesting to see how you put it together.

    ReplyDelete