Friday, May 19, 2006

It may not look it ...

... but I have been blogging. Sort of. And with a lot of help from my colleague Nadya Tan, who set up the subcategories in my blogroll. This is all in preparation for Sunday, when my article on online poetry appears. The article will link to this blog, but will also have a comments option attached. There will be a post here Sunday linking to all the previous posts on the topic of online poetry. It is from those that I put together the story. Yes, it is a story entirely reported via blog. And you, dear readers, will have the material I used available for perusal, so that you can judge for yourselves whether I got it right or wrong or (most likely) something in between.
In the meantime, I'll be adding to the blogroll. If I missed someone, let me know. If I have miscategorized, let me know.
This is only the start of a work in progress.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:22 PM

    Sounds great, I am looking forward to reading it -- and working my way through that blogroll.

    ReplyDelete