Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thanks, everyone ...

... for the kind words, the links - and all the help. I have added several links to the blog roll and will be adding more (as I just explained in an email, Blogger takes so long to republish, I thought I'd until tomorrow to add any more). In the meantime, he are some that will be added then:

QuickMuse
Ken Gordon, the editor and publisher of QuickMuse, explained in an email that it "is a web-based poetry jam session' where the likes of Robert Pinksy, Paul Mudoon, Marge Piercy and Thylais Moss "riff away on a randomly picked subject. It's an experiment to see if first thoughts are really the best ones. QuickMuse brings readers closer to the moment of composition than they've ever been before."
He alerts me that "Our next virtual agon will be on Tuesday, May 30, at 9:30 p.m. (EST). Tune in and watch Robert Pinsky and Julianna Baggott, co-author, with Steve Almond, of the just-released novel, Which Brings Me to You, kick out the poetic jams." I promise to remind everybody.

Michelle Tercha alerts me to Writer's Cramp.

Amy Small-McKinney sends along a link to The Pedestal and her interview with Bruce Smith. She also suggested looking at The Cortland Review.

And Lois Wickstrom sends along a link to the Poems of Michel Galiana.

Just moments ago, I got an email from Jim Bennett, who sends along a link to The Poetry Kit.

All of these - and probably more - will be added to the blogroll tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Cool article on philly.com Frank (found you via Poetry Hut Blog).

    It's what I'm betting on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you republish, do you republish the whole blog or just the index, Frank? If you are adding to the blogroll, you should need only to republish the index, not the whole blog -- which should not take so long -- Books Inq. must be a very large blog in terms of content.

    But, a lot of "shoulds" -- I can believe that even republishing the index might well be slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip, Maxine. Shows what I know.

    ReplyDelete